- 1. What is the difference between historical truth and historical validity, and why is it so difficult to know the historical truth (the ?T?ruth) about the past?
- 2.What do you need to take into account when looking at a primary source (photograph, diary, etc.) and using it to learn about the past or about a specific event?
- 3. How did the development of farming impact Native American communities?
- 4. Discuss some of the diversity that existed in the lives of people in the Americas before the arrival of Europeans. Think about why these differences existed, how/why these groups evolved differently from each other, and how/why they changed over time.
- 5. Think about the concept of civilization and the outside readings. These contain information about what the British, French, and native peoples thought made a society civilized. What did it mean to be civilized for these different groups? Why were there differences in their conception of civilization?
- 6. In what ways were Europeans pushed out of Europe and pulled, first, to explore and, later, to colonize and settle?
- 7. What types of settlements did Europeans create? Think about different countries, the similarities and differences in their colonies, why those types were created, etc.
8. What kinds of impacts did exploration and colonization have? Think about impacts in Europe, in the Americas, in Africa, and on different groups of people.
9. What role did dissent play in the founding of the English colonies? It played more than one role, so give more than one example.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.