I need help with this assignment. It's due in a week, if anyone can help me. Below are the details:
A company approaches you to develop an e-business presence which will include B2C (this is how your eCommerce solution will provide the medium for the company you choose to SELL the product to the customer as well as B2B (this is how your eCommerce solution will be sold and implemented to the company that you are proposing to). Here is an outline of the project requirements and the associated points. Address each of the points in the outline specifically to the eCommerce solution that you are proposing, not the specifics of the actual company.
1. Executive Summary (required): The basics of your business plan to the company of your choice. This is your idea with the specifics on what you will do for the company. In essence, an overall summary of your project.(two-page maximum) 80 points
2. Business Description (required): Specifically, what will your ?solution do, and how will this enhance their company ? (one-page maximum) 50 points
3. Marketing Plan (required): Include the following sections regarding your eCommerce plan. (five-page maximum) 100 points
? Customers (how will they be reached via eCommerce)
? Competitors (how are they using eCommerce)
? Advertising (how will you advertise to customers related to eCommerce options)
? Pricing How much will your solution cost
? Delivery and payment (how will you deliver the finished solution, receive conformation that the project has been completed, and how will you be paid i.e. Installments, upon completion?)
4. Research & Development (required): This is where to get into the technical aspects of your eCommerce plan. Include what current competitors are doing, how your plan is competitive, and continuing plans for R&D (two-page maximum) 50 points
5. Risks (required): In addition to regular business risks, such as downward industry trends, cost overruns, and unexpected entry of competitors, also include risks specific to the Internet, such as security risks. (two-page maximum) 70 points
6. Financial (required): Cost of development and implementation. (one-page maximum) 20 points
7. Timeline (required): Viable schedule for the time needed to gather requirements and implement the solution. (one-page maximum) 20 points
8. Bibliography and Appendices Provide three valid sources to support the direction and implementation of your eCommerce solution.. 10 points
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.