- Forensic science has enhanced the gathering of evidence used to convict or exonerate alleged criminals around the world. Use the Internet to research forensic technological tools. Be prepared to discuss.
Week 2 Discussion: Law Enforcement and Changes in Policing
Please respond to the following:
- Discuss one of earliest accounts of policing. Indicate whether or not the crime fighting methods from these early accounts are used today.
- From the e-Activity, predict whether or not the addition of new forensic technological tools will bring about considerable change in apprehending criminals. Provide a rationale for your response.
please write in a discussion form and using proper english please
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.