Module 9 - Final Exam Paper
- DueSunday by 11:59pm
- Submittinga file upload (Turnitin enabled)
Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc., is searching for a contractor to conduct a Business Communication training program for its group leaders and first-line supervisors. The firm is soliciting bids from prospective organizations with expertise in this area. Here is the company?s Request for Proposal:
Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc., is accepting bids/proposals for a Business Communication training program designed for group leaders and first-line supervisors in salaried positions. The training is intended as a five-day, 40-hour program to serve a total of 600 persons with 25 students per class. Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc., is a state-of-the-art firm with a progressive work culture, and we envision that this program will embody the latest communication principles, practices and technologies.
The training will prepare attending personnel to function as effective business communicators, developing competencies in the following:
- Understanding the fundamentals of business communication as related to written/oral/nonverbal media, listening, teaming in global and intercultural applications.
- Planning, writing, and completing business messages and other communications: letters, memos, e-mails, instant messages, business reports, proposals.
- Applying strategies to communication situations, especially those critical and sensitive, to achieve expected results.
- Collaborating in a team setting on projects in roles as a member or leader.
- Communicating to culturally-diverse audiences.
- Delivering oral presentations using visual aids.
Knowing what you do about this course, write a 500-750 word proposal that details the training program your company would propose. In developing the training program, read the Final Exam Rubric which highlights what your proposal should reflect. It is important that your proposal demonstrate a depth of understanding about the contents of the ENGL 222 course and present specific references to communication principles, practices and other areas covered. Ideally, rather than paraphrasing the course objectives or passages in the textbook, strive to have your proposal embody innovation and originality by introducing ideas, solutions and benefits not specified in the request but which would contribute further value. So in detailing contents of the training as you envision it, take the option to include other content or features that would add further depth and quality to the program. Regarding the price to be quoted, assume that the amount your firm is requesting is sufficiently reasonable for Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc., to award you the contract and, therefore, should not be considered an issue.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.