I have a writing assignment I need completed. The following databases must be used for resources to compile the paper: Ebscohost, Opposing Viewpoints, and Proquest. No Web Sources! Must be at least 750 words and in APA format. Please be sure to follow all the instructions in the attached file. please see below for paper requirments. Need a good grade on this!!
Due: Sunday of Week 3 by 11:55 pm
Essay Topic: Is an online education just as legitimate as a traditional education? Why or why not?
You will need to take this real-world topic, develop a specific, arguable claim, and present an argument that follows the Toulmin model.
Length: 750?1000 words
Resources: Three database articles (EBSCOhost Web or Opposing Viewpoints.) No Web sources.
Format: APA style. All sources must be cited using proper APA style. Include an APA title page, abstract, reference page, and in-text citations.
Sections Your Essay Must Have:
- Claim (Note: The claim is similar in nature to a thesis statement)
- Data/Grounds, Warrants, and Backing. (Note: Each data/grounds will act as a supporting point for your claim. You will need at least three supporting points for your claim). Each data/ground, along with its warrant and backing, should be presented in a single paragraph. See the chart on the relationship among the elements in the Toulmin chapter of your text.
- Qualifier (Note: You must have one fully developed qualifier in your essay).
- Structure and Organization: Adherence to the conventions of the Toulmin model, construction of argument, focus, transitions from one idea to the next, a thorough exploration of the chosen topic, etc.
- Grammar and Spelling: Essays are expected to conform to standard grammatical rules.
- Language: Articulate and clear arguments, variation of sentence types, complexity of language, appropriate word choice, economy of language, etc.
- Length and Development: Full development of ideas, paragraphs, inclusion of examples, etc.
- APA formatting: Correct use of APA style and formatting, proper in-text and reference page citations, etc.
- Given the length of this paper, no block quotes may be used. That being said, your quotes need be under 40 words in length.
- This essay must follow the 70/30 rule. 70% of the essay should be your points and your ideas. No more than 30% of the essay may come from research (quotes, paraphrases, summaries).
- Use 3rd person voice in your essay - no ?you? statements, and ?I? statements (if used at all), should be used sparingly (and only to establish ethos).
Regarding Turnitin.com: Upload all assignments onto Turnitin.com. Do NOT cut and paste.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.