Electron spin, matter waves and wave mechanics
If you want to submit hand-drawn work (graphs, equations, etc) by taking photos of the work and uploading the images, that is acceptable so long as the work in the images is legible.
NOTE 1: Show your working in all the questions below.
NOTE 2: When making estimates, giving answers to within an order of magnitude sufficient. Answers should not contain any more than one significant figure (for example, in Q1, you answer should be along the lines of "Usain Bolt's wavelength is:" 6 x 10^-9m and not 6.3247563x 10^-9m
1) Usain Bolt can run the 100 meters in under 10 seconds. Let's say he weighs 200lb, give or take. Estimate his wavelength during a 100 meter race. Given your answer, is the wave-like nature of Usain Bolt observable? Will it play an important role in a 100m race?
2) If an electron is bound to an atom, what is the maximum order of magnitude its wavelength can be? Explain why.
3) Use the information given in Q3 to estimate smallest the velocity of an electron can be, and still be bound to an atom. What percentage of the speed of light is that?
4) write 2 references to be added at the end of homework.
5) Write a 2 paragraphs of comment about unit vector notation and its relation to bra-ket notation Particularly, precisely explain something you don't understand or would like more clarification on. This part will be posted to the discussion homework.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.