The walls and ceiling in your bedroom need to be painted, and the painters' estimates to do the work are far too expensive. You decide that you will paint the bedroom yourself. Below is the information to help you solve the problem:
- The bedroom is 14 feet 3 in. by 16 feet, and the ceiling is 8 feet high.
- The color of paint you have selected for the walls covers 75 square feet per gallon, and costs $33.50 per gallon.
- The inside of the bedroom door is to be painted the same color as the walls.
- The ceiling will be painted with a bright white ceiling paint that costs $28.50 per gallon but only covers 50 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Two coats of paint will be applied to all painted surface.
- The room has one window, measuring 3 ft. 4 in. by 5 ft., which will not be painted.
- Describe and discuss how you will use Polya's problem-solving techniques to determine how much it will cost to paint this room with two coats of paint (on both walls and ceiling).
- Then, using your solution strategy, determine how much it will actually cost to paint your bedroom.
- Assuming you can paint 100 sq. ft. per hour, what will be the work time needed to paint your bedroom? NOTE: Show all step-by-step calculations, include the units of measurement and round your final answers to the nearest whole measurement unit.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.