A Project to Fail
NO Plagiarized or copy and paste from the internet!
- The world of marketing is multifaceted and offers unending challenges that require creative thinking to make a difference. For this weeks assignment I offer the challenge for you to look around your city/neighborhood for a product or business that has failed in the marketplace. What happened to cause this business or product to fail? This assignment is meant to get you thinking outside the box, and to have fun and be creative. There is no right or wrong answer. Building a better mousetrap won?t guarantee success, and this assignment drives this message home.
- Through this assignment you will learn that failure is a valuable learning tool and that many great ideas are born from the experience of failure are well on the road to success. Through this assignment you will be able to showcase the knowledge you gained from this weeks reading and lecture on the first element of the marketing mix, ?Product?, and if you choose you can use the product life cycle to assist you in explaining how the business/product failed.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 ? 750 words (approximately 2 ? 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1? margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
Suggestive Links for products that have failed:
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.