- You are a portfolio manager who invests in Australian equities. Being a successful manager you have been approached by Mrs. Adeline, a high new wealth individual who has an interest in investing into your fund. She is curious with the management of risk you utilise, and is particularly interested with the effects of diversification.
- (A) Provide a brief discussion of approximately 300 words for Mrs. Adeline detailing the risks inherent in stock returns and the effects of diversification.
- (6 marks)
- Part of your job is to identify stocks for placement into the portfolio. You wish to evaluate the characteristics of Bryson and Sons, a publicly listed Australian company. Over the coming year the firms economists estimate the probability of a number of different economic situations and the expected return of the economy in each situation. As Bryson and Sons is closely integrated with the Australian economy the rates of return for the economy can be used for Bryson and Sons.
- The probability for economic situation is listed in the below table:
- (B) Identify the expected return and standard deviation of Bryson and Sons.
- (C) Treasury bills currently pay a return of 5%. On the basis of the individual returns and standard deviations of Bryson and Sons and the T-bill would you recommend the purchase of Bryson and Sons? Why or why not?
- (2 marks)
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.