Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
The purpose of this PowerPoint presentation is to discuss the following course outcomes you have learned about so far in our course. Please make sure you address the following points in your PowerPoint presentation:
- Examine the innovations and technological advances directly related to the U.S. military.
- Evaluate the strengths of the U.S. military during major military encounters.
- Evaluate differences in the U.S. military during times of peace and war.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include the following requirements:
- Include a minimum of 12 slides, not including title or reference slides.
- Include a maximum of six pictures total?the focus needs to be on content.
- Include at least one selection from a CSU Online Library database, such as the America: History and Life with Full Text database, which is used for research of events and views of the time.
Include citations throughout the presentation, and include a reference slide at the end, identifying any sources used per APA format.
Title of Course Book
Millett, A. R., Maslowski, P., & Feis, W. B. (2012). For the common defense: A military history of the United States from 1607 to 2012 (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Free Press.
- A Dangerous New World, 1607-1689
- The Colonial Wars, 1689-1763
- The American Revolution, 1763-1783
- Preserving the New Republic?s Independence, 1783-1815
- The Armed Forces and National Expansion, 1815-1860
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.