Imagine you are narrating a guided tour throughout the ancient Greek and Roman worlds.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word tour guide describing the places and artifacts that the tourists will see.
Include the following in your tour:
- - Visit at least three cities in the ancient Greek world (this includes Greece, Crete, and modern Turkey), and describe what can be found in each.
- - Three specific pieces of ancient Greek sculpture
- - Artifacts from a mixture of the Bronze Age, the Golden Age, and the Hellenistic Greek periods
- - Three specific pieces of ancient Roman architecture (not limited to the city of Rome, but built by Romans)
- - Discuss two pieces of Roman literature. The tourists will need to be entertained during those long drives through the countryside!
- - Explain the significance of each place or artifact discussed on the tour.
- - Include at least five images to illustrate your guide.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines, but it should be written in 1st and 2nd person, since it is script read to the tourists. Include in-text citations for all outside information.
Running Head: A GUIDED TOUR THROUGHOUT THE ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN
WORLDS 1 A Guided Tour throughout the Ancient Greek and Roman Worlds
Date A GUIDED TOUR...
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.