40 Quizzes (multiple choices and true/falese combination)
Corlor and Design course( The text book ) Color:The secret influence
Solve 40 quizzes attached
ID 240?Color & Design
1. Circle the primary colors of light
2. Circle the primary pigment colors
3. Select the answer which correctly defines the word shade.
a. a color that appears on the spectrum of light
b. a synonym for lightness
c. a color obtained by mixing a hues with black
d. a synonym for saturation
4. Select the answer which correctly defines the word value.
a. the estimated lightness of a surface color
b. colors opposite on the color wheel
c. a quantum of light energy
d. light having a narrow wavelength
5. There are five types of cones. True/False 6. The retina contains 120,000,000 rods and 6,000,000 cones. True/False 7. Pigment colors which appear opposite of each other on a color wheel are
traditionally called complementary colors. True/False
8. Given the list of the terms below, circle the main concepts to be considered when
beginning to design a lighting plan for an interior space.
d. object appearance
e. mechanical development
g. review and correction
h. spatial environment
i. interior color
9. Day light is a major factor to be considered in any lighting plan.
10. The color of daylight changes according to the composition of the atmosphere.
11. Tungsten-halogen lamps are a form of electric discharge lighting.
12. Electric discharge lamps may be used in any household socket.
13. Ill effects on the human body from using fluorescent light are unheard of.
14. Lumen refers to the quantity of light that is given off in all directions by the lamp
15. Candlepower describes the amount of light given off in a particular direction.
16. Veiling glare is the same as disability glare.
17. Luminaire is the synonymous term for lighting fixture. True/False
True/False 18. In heraldry the symbolic meaning for red was
19. In nature, what color signals danger?
20. Climate plays a role in defining color biases.
21. Light exposure can affect the immune system.
22. Mammalian cells grown in the laboratory are mutated by fluorescent light.
23. Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a depression linked to the lack of light brought
about by the shorter days of winter.
24. The perception of light receptors other than true eyes is not possible.
25. Current research indicates that light can penetrate and affect the human body by
means other than through the eye.
26. Visible light is able to penetrate mammalian tissues.
27. Psychological measurements are often highly subjective and open to individual
28. Red is the most common signal color in nature. True/False 29. Color preference is the product of cultural norms and subjective color bias.
True/False 30. The intensity of color appears to be of greater significance than the color itself with
regard to excitement or arousal.
31. The association of color with mood is a learned behavior.
32. Spatial impressions are highly influenced by contrast effects. True/False 33. We see what we expect to see.
34. The gradually changing emphasis on different parts of the spectral range that will
create distinctive atmospheres at different times of the day is called
a. Verdigris Phenomenon
b. Purkinje Shift
c. Daylight Shift
d. Saturation System
35. Color sends a subliminal message which plays a critical role in the success or failure
of a product.
36. What is the most costly pigment?
a. cobalt blue
37. What is the first thing to capture a shopper?s attention?
38. Simultaneous contrast is the influence of one color on another. True/False 39. The three dimensions of color are hue, saturation, and value. True/False 40. There is a universal color order system. True/False
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.