Peabody & Peabody has 2015 sales of $10 million. It
wishes to analyze expected performance and financing needs for 2017, which is
2 years ahead. Given the following information, respond to parts a and b.
(1) The percents of sales for items that vary directly with sales are as follows:
Accounts receivable, 12%
Accounts payable, 14%
Net profit margin, 3%
(2) Marketable securities and other current liabilities are expected to remain
(3) A minimum cash balance of $480,000 is desired.
(4) A new machine costing $650,000 will be acquired in 2016, and equipment
costing $850,000 will be purchased in 2017. Total depreciation in 2016 is
forecast as $290,000, and in 2017 $390,000 of depreciation will be taken.
(5) Accruals are expected to rise to $500,000 by the end of 2017.
(6) No sale or retirement of long-term debt is expected.
(7) No sale or repurchase of common stock is expected.
(8) The dividend payout of 50% of net profits is expected to continue.
(9) Sales are expected to be $11 million in 2016 and $12 million in 2017.
(10) The December 31, 2015, balance sheet follows.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.