Recall from previous chapters that the following people are involved in the Manage Your Health,
Inc. (MYH) Recreation and Wellness system:
? Tony Prince, the project manager
? Hillary, the project sponsor
? You and Bonnie, programmer/analysts in the IT department
? Patrick, a network specialist in IT
? Nancy, a business analyst in IT
? Gayle, the sponsor and VP of human resources
? Yusaff, a human resources specialist
? Cassandra, a finance specialist
? Supplier A, who was hired to handle training on the new system and manage an
? 20,000 full-time employees and 5,000 part-time employees, all of whom are potential
users of the new system
1. Prepare a stakeholder register using the preceding information. Make up other information
2. Create a stakeholder management strategy for the project, focusing on members who are
not on the project team, such as Hillary, Gayle, the lead person from Supplier A, and a
vocal member of a user group testing the new system. Be creative in developing potential
3. Prepare an issue log for the project. Include past issues discussed in prior chapters, such
as Yusaff leaving the company, a difficult and vocal member of the user group, and unproductive
meetings. Make up three additional potential issu
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.