1. Friendly Bank knows that its customer, Susan, has died. One day after Susan?s death, Friendly Bank was presented a check for clearing of $3000. The check was written by Susan a week prior to her death to Hale Enterprises who had promised Susan a life extension treatment. Discuss the legal rights of Hale Enterprises.
2. While cleaning out her desk, Dave found a check he had received eight months earlier and had forgotten to cash. When he brought the check to the bank on which it was drawn, the bank refused to cash it. Was the bank within its rights? Why or why not?
3. Petra is considering making a purchase from an on-line merchant. Discuss the relative advantages to Petra of paying with a credit card or a debit card.
4. While Lee and Chang were lawfully married, Lee had purchased a $500,000 life insurance policy on Chang?s life, naming herself as the beneficiary. Subsequently they got divorced and Chang died a year later. Chang leaves two surviving children, Tom and Cindy. Who is likely to receive the proceeds of the $500,000 life insurance policy?
5. Tim takes out an insurance policy on his wife, Kathy, when he learns that she is to be stationed in the Middle East during a war. She gets killed while on duty in the war zone. Can Tim collect on the life insurance policy? Why or why not?
6. Leah?s grandfather loans valuable artwork to the Art Museum on the condition that the same will go to Juanita if the museum closes. She wants to purchase property insurance on the art work because she feels that it would be a great loss if any mishap occurs. Discuss the legal implications of this situation.
7. Jack?s building has a replacement cost of $500,000 and his fire insurance policy has an 80% coinsurance clause. Jack has $200,000 of insurance on the building which is completely destroyed by fire. Discuss how much Jack will collect from the fire insurance policy.
8. Martha hits a hole in the road while driving down the highway. Her car's axle breaks resulting in $2,500 of damages. Discuss if Martha has coverage under any form of auto insurance.
9. Please describe what 5 things that you have learned in this class that surprised you.
10. Please describe 5 ways you might apply this knowledge. (You can combine #9 & #10 in one answer if it is easier for the flow of your writing as long as you address both questions).
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.