I've got some fairly long questions for anyone who would like to help! I leave for the Navy in 30 days and this is the only class I have yet to finish... technically it doesn't end until Jan 23rd, however, with my shipout date I have to finish this week. Thanks!
1. The course textbook refers to the early United States as ?a nation of regions? (248) and notes four distinct geographical areas that constituted significant parts of the early republic. The textbook then goes on to discuss how early leaders sought to accomplish the task of ?knitting the nation together? (271). Describe each of the four distinct geographical areas from the early nation that the textbook emphasizes, indicating the major characteristics of each region. Then, specifically describe how these regions differed. Clearly and specifically distinguish what was occurring in each region from what was occurring in the other three regions. Finally, indicate two particular paths for knitting these regions together that were expressed during the country?s early years. For each path, be specific on what the path entailed and on how the path would account for the differences among the different regions.
2. The course textbook states that ?during the years 1790-1830, the federal government established policies that would govern Indian-white relations through much of the nineteenth century. Intended in part to promote the eventual assimilation of Native Americans into white society, they actually speeded the transfer of Indian land to white and helped set the stage for later, large-scale Indian removal? (254-255). Discuss two distinct specific actions that the U.S. government took during this time period, explaining how each of these actions both promoted assimilation of Native Americans into white society and sped up the transfer of Native American land to white control. Then, describe one instance from this time period in which Native Americans took an approach of accommodating white U.S. interests and one instance from this time period in which Native Americans took an approach of resistance to white U.S. interests. Finally, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of these approaches. Note one clear advantage and one clear disadvantage of an approach of accommodation and note one clear advantage and one clear disadvantage of an approach of resistance.
3. The period between 1790 and 1850 witnessed numerous and various efforts to reform U.S. society. Identify four distinct reform movements that occurred in the United States during this time period and that have at least two similarities in their ideals and/or objectives. Explain these two similarities and explain how each of the four movements demonstrates each of the similarities. Then, for each of the movements, indicate one specific way in which that movement differs from the other three.
4. Chapter 9 of the course textbook discusses how the opening two decades of the 1800s witnessed an end to neo-colonialism on the part of the United States. Chapter 12 of the course textbook then details a new style of politics that developed during the changing political culture of the 1820s and 1830s. First, explain how U.S. foreign and domestic policy between 1800 and 1820 reflected a lessening of neo-colonial interests. Be specific in pointing to actions that U.S. took or did not take that demonstrate this lessening of neo-colonial interests. Then, describe the major characteristics of the new political culture of the 1820s and 1830s. Clearly indicate three distinct particular characteristics of the new political culture of the 1820s and 1830s. Finally, describe two distinct ways in which the lessening of neo-colonialism between 1800 and 1820 may have helped produce the new political culture of the 1820s and 1830s. Be sure for each example to explain clearly how the lessening of neo-colonialism between 1800 and 1820 may have helped produce the new political culture of the 1820s and 1830s along the lines that you have indicated.
5. The course textbook notes that significant economic growth occurred in the United States between 1820 and 1860. Describe three distinct aspects of U.S. society that reflected that growth. Then, explain two distinct national or international developments from the time period that helped produce that growth. Be clear in explaining how each of the developments helped to produce the United States? economic growth. Finally, indicate two distinct beneficial outcomes of that growth and two distinct troublesome outcomes of that growth.
6. Chapter 11 of the course textbook provides a detailed account of the interworking elements of the system of slavery within the Old South, including descriptions of kinds of lives lived by various groups who inhabited the region. Describe the interrelationships among slaves, slave owners, and Southern whites who did not own slaves. Compare and contrast the lives of each group with the lives of the other two. Then, provide three distinct reasons that slave owners used to justify the slavery system. Be sure to explain each reason clearly to distinguish it effectively from the other two. Finally, indicate two distinct ways in which slaves resisted slavery within their everyday lives.
Early United states as nation of region;
The Northeast region
The northeast area was essentially dominated by family farms. Numerous farming activities
were carried in the area such as; In New...
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.