There are two parts to this Assignment. Each one will help you better understand how security breaches are handled and give you the opportunity to create a security plan. Creating this security plan will help you understand what is needed to protect data.
1. Search the internet for news about security breaches in healthcare and other industries in the last three years. Suggested source for the latest breach information from the Office of Civil Rights:
Source: HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Audit Program: United States Department of Health & Human Services. Retrieved from http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/enforcement/audit/index.html
2. Write a critical essay summarizing the two cases. In your summary, identify the principal threats in each of these cases and what could have been done to minimize these threats.
1. Using what you learned from Part I, create a security plan for a medium sized health care facility. In your security plan, evaluate how you would approach security threats from both inside and outside the organization. Be sure that you address the following items in your security plan: a. physical and administrative safeguards: employee education, health information archival and retrieval systems, disaster recovery, storage media b. access safeguards: authentication, password management c. network safeguards: cloud computing, mobile devices to deliver health care, firewalls, encryption / decryption d. security threats of mobile devices used in health care delivery
Kaplan University School of Health Sciences
HI300 Assignment Directions
2. Critique the plan you have written, identifying its strengths, elements that were not covered in the text, and any additional omissions or weaknesses of the plan.
? The Assignment should be three to four pages in length, prepared in a Microsoft Word document, and APA-formatted. ?
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.