hey for this assignment you just have to answer some questions from a case given below.?
Witness is Krishna
Humber College North Campus
Fall 2016 A. Watkins Lewis EVIDENCE LAW ASSIGNMENT #2
FURTHER EVALUATION OF THE TALWAR CASE
The objective of this assignment is to apply your knowledge of witness testimonial evidence to the
Value and Due Date
This assignment is out of 35 marks and is worth 15% of your overall grade. The assignment is due on
Thursday, December 5, 2016.
? Work alone.
? Prepare a title page with your name, student number and your submission date
? Make your answers short and clear. You may use point form instead of fleshy paragraphs
? Use subtitles to answer each of the eight questions. Use the entire question as your subtitle.
? You should be able to answer all eight questions in three pages or less.
? Submit your assignment electronically by 11:50pm on the due date above
? You do not have to submit a hard copy.
You are asked to select Krishna and one other key witness or potential witnesses to evaluate. Finally,
you get to consider Krishna?s evidence! For each witness, you are to answer the following questions:
(1) Name the witness
(2) Identify for whom this witness is testifying.
(3) What were the main issues or questions that this witness's testimony addressed? I am looking for the issues, not the testimony itself. (4) (4) Evaluate each witness on his or her credibility. Considering what it means to be a credible witness, do you feel that this person demonstrated credibility? Why or why not? If they testified, would their credibility come into question? (8) (5) Evaluate each witness on his or her capacity to testify. Consider each aspect of capacity and address whether this person would/did make a good witness from this perspective. (12) (6) Does this witness have the necessary credentials to offer their testimony? Should, would or did their credentials come into question? If you are choosing an expert witness to evaluate, explore the "Hired Gun" issue and concerns regarding the "ultimate issue rule". You will find these terms in Chapter 9 of your text. (4) (7) Evaluate this witness on the worth of his or her testimony. How did their testimony affect the outcome of the case? If your witness is relying on real evidence was there a concern with how this evidence was obtained or used. Do you agree with the use of this evidence and the outcome it brought about? Give me your opinion. (4) (8) Research and explain the admissibility/inadmissibility in Ontario of evidence obtained through a truth serum or lie detector test. Do you agree with this? (3) Enjoy! AWL
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.