Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
START: Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
5. State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
1 & 2 Complete, please see bolded text START for where to begin. Part 1 & 2 attached.
Running Head: FOODS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
1 Foods Served in Public Schools Name Professor
Course FOODS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS 2 Regulations of Serving Foods in Public Schools
The regulations that govern serving of foods in public schools have been correlated with
several weaknesses, including the account for the hiking rate of obesity especially amongst the
young generation (Fox et al., n.d.). More precisely, the chief challenge entails supply of fast and
sugary foods to the students, an analogy that advocates the prevalence of high body mass index
for the respective students. The loophole has originated from the existence of regulations that are
not ethically mindful regarding conservation of the learners' optimum health via the supply of
healthy foods. This research paper focuses on presenting a solution to the problem of
insignificant and unethical regulations of the supply of foods in public schools. The paper also
presents three supportive advantages of the underlying solution.
Supply of fast foods to the learners initiates accumulation of extreme body fats, and
consequently the students tend to be overweight and later obese. The government and health
nutrition institutions specify clearly that effective regulations ought to ensure that the students
are served with food that supplements their better health (Salazar, n.d.). Nonetheless, the current
regulations in schools have become less restrictive to an extent of formalizing supply of fast and
sugary foods to the students not to consider their health fitness. A chief solution to this challenge
entails recruitment of a specialized team of nutritionists in the relevant schools. The team will
offer effective guidance regarding the necessary channels that ought to be followed for the
productive supply of foods to the students. The teams will advise the schools on the best
regulative measures that the schools can adopt to curb the increasing rates of obesity amongst the
young generations. The schools should ensure that the recruited nutritionists have the relevant
competencies regarding the realization of optimum human health. Nevertheless, the team will
familiarize the schools' managerial teams with the adverse effects of allowing the serving of FOODS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS 3 students with foods whose health repercussions are not defined. More precisely, the teams will
help the managerial teams in understanding the negative health effects that the children face after
consuming fast foods for the certain duration of time. As a result, the explanations will form a
mild foundation for the schools to remodel their regulations to an extent of advocating optimum
students' health in all the foods served at the institutions.
This solution has several assertive benefits that account for the reasons as to why the
schools should adopt the resolution. Firstly, the most outstanding merit entails the reduced
incidences of obesity amongst the students (Cross & MacDonald, 2009). Invariably, the
nutritionists' personnel in the schools will inform the institutions the adverse effects regarding
serving fast foods to the students, of which obesity is amongst the chief adverse repercussions.
Consequently, the managerial teams will directly orient the prevailing regulative measures
toward the direction of advocating optimum students' health via embracing supply of foods rich
in relevant nutrients. Furthermore, the nutritionists' act of informing the schools' managements
will form a basis rich in information for the schools to devise the best foods that target at
enhancing the health status of the learners rather than deteriorating it. Universally, the merit
entails that both the students and the school managements will operate in an effort of avoiding
contact with fast and sugary foods as possible following the instigated desire of remaining
healthy throughout the school life.
Besides to that, the solution's second merit is the potential of updating the regulative
measures in agreement with the health prescriptions stipulated in the organizational management
of schools. Adoption of the regulative technique that involves involvement of health specialists is
the sole way via which both the learners and personnel will encounter foods that have little harm
to their health statuses. Additionally, the team of nutritionists acts as the chief link between the FOODS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS 4 schools' managerial teams and the health professional bodies, and hence the nutritionists transfer
the relevant health stipulations to the schools in a fast mode (Weber & Morais, 2010). The
specialty team further gathers the newly emerging information in the field of health and hence
the schools can update their regulative health measures by the emerging trends in the health
The third and last merit for the resolution entails that the nutritionists serve a chief
purpose of relieving and saving the students' parents from the burden of catering for their
children's illness, especially obesity. The resolution thus has an optimistic ethical repercussion
since it is morally right for the schools to regulate the students' conduct not to venture into
hazardous health transactions. I assert that enactment of the resolution ensures that the affected
parties (students, parents, and personnel) evade from a hell of health peril that could rather
inconvenience the learning system in the schools if not adequately regulated.
In a nutshell, the chief challenge of the current food-serving regulations in public schools
entails the provision of fast and sugary foods to the learners without considering the negative
health effects on the consumers (students). Invariably, a chief resolution entails recruitment of a
team of specialized nutritionists in the schools' managerial teams. The nutritionists serve to
educate the managerial teams and the students regarding the adverse health effects of serving fast
foods to the students. The first merit of the resolution entails the creation of grounds that initiate
minimal prevalence of obesity among the students. The second merit entails that the nutritionists
help the schools in updating their regulative health measures following the stipulated health
operational strategy that is planned for public institutions. Ultimately, the resolution relieves and
prevents the parents of the burden of encountering complex treatments for students suffering
from obesity and other related diseases. FOODS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS 5 References
Cross, M., & MacDonald, B. (2009). Nutrition in institutions. Chichester, West Sussex: WileyBlackwell.
Fox, M., Gordon, A., Nogales, R., & Wilson, A. (n.d.). Availability and Consumption of
Competitive Foods in US Public Schools. Journal of the American Dietetic Association,
Salazar, M. (n.d.). Public Schools, Private Foods: Mexicano Memories of Culture and Conflict
in American School Cafeterias. Food and Foodways, 153-181.
Weber, M., & Morais, T. (2010). Nutritional composition, assessed by chemical analysis, of
prepared foods available for primary-school children: A comparison of public and private
schools. Public Health Nutrition, 1855-1862.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.