17. Pierrot lunaire, No. 8: ?Night,? p. 327
The performing forces in ?Night? in Pierrot lunaire consist of:
a. voice, bass clarinet, and piano.
b. voice, cello, and piano.
c. voice, cello, bass clarinet, and piano.
d. voice, two violas, and piano.
18. Pierrot lunaire, No. 8: ?Night,? p. 327
?Night? in Pierrot lunaire is:
b. in a major mode.
c. in a minor mode.
d. based on the octatonic scale.
21. Pierrot lunaire, No. 18: ?The Moonfleck,? p. 327
The performing forces in ?The Moonfleck? in Pierrot lunaire consist of:
a. voice, piano, and woodwinds.
b. voice, piano, and strings.
c. voice, piano, woodwinds, and strings.
d. voice, piano, percussion, and woodwinds.
25. Wozzeck, Act III, Scene iii, p. 330
The performing forces in Act III, scene iii of Wozzeck consist of:
a. full orchestra and ragtime piano.
b. voices, full orchestra, and ragtime piano.
c. voices, banjo, piano, and full orchestra.
d. full orchestra and voices.
27. Wozzeck, Act III, Scene iii, p. 330
What seems disturbingly out of place in scene iii of Act III of Wozzeck, but contributes to
the mood and setting?
a. the voice
b. the string melody
c. the French horn melody
d. the piano part
34. Second Orchestral Set, second movement: ?The Rockstrewn Hills Join in the People?s Outdoor Meeting,? p. 336
The performing forces in ?The Rockstrewn Hills Join in the People?s Outdoor Meeting? consist of:
a. strings, woodwinds, and piano.
b. strings, woodwinds, and percussion.
c. a choir, strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion.
d. strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, and piano.
35. Second Orchestral Set, second movement: ?The Rockstrewn Hills Join in the People?s Outdoor Meeting,? p. 336
Which is true of ?The Rockstrewn Hills Join in the People?s Outdoor Meeting??
a. The meter is constant and stable.
b. Themes are stated in their entirety, then varied.
c. Themes are generally fragmentary, like sound bites.
d. The accompaniment never intrudes on the themes, but always assumes a secondary role.
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.