I have a start attached but am having trouble finishing. I need this by 6pm EST 10/16/2016
This is part one of the class project assessments. Click here to see the overview of the assignments.
Complete a research essay on the government and healthcare. Remember this is being written for the president to read.
The U.S. healthcare system has been a controversial topic for decades. Here are the aspects and questions to address for this essay:
- Identify a current issue being debated about the American healthcare system.
- Explain two competing solutions to this problem.
- Evaluate which one is preferable.
- Address the responsibilities of each level of government, which are federal, state, and local. (Most of the essay will be about the federal government).
- 300 word minimum length, not including references listed at the end or footnotes if used.
- Incorporation of concepts and terms from the required readings.
- Inclusion of facts from a recent news article about the topic/solution.
- Correct spelling, grammar, and formatting, whether it's APA, MLA, or Chicago/Turabian.
- See the essay rubric for further details on grading.
Writing tip - Essays should be written in the third person perspective. (Avoid using "I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, you, your").
A current issue with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) is the high costs of
health care premiums. Despite promises from the Obama administration the new ACA law has resulted
in millions of Americans with paying higher premiums from losing the private coverage they already had,
in addition to cutting funds to Medicare and higher taxes to finance the act. References:
Gass, Erin Seidler. The five Healthcare Issues that will Dominate the 2016 Election. September 28, 2015.
Retrieved October 15, 2016 from, http://fleishmanhillard.com/2015/09/healthcare/the-five-healthcareissues-that-will-dominate-the-2016-election/
Solutions 2016 Health Care. The Heritage Foundation. Retrieved October 15, 2016 from,
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.