n this unit?s Assignment, you will write a persuasive thesis statement related to an argument for change and evaluate the effectiveness of that argument using the Toulmin Model. You will write three well-developed paragraphs addressing the following:
Part I: First of all, you will revise the provisional thesis statement that you generated in the previous unit Discussion. Make sure the thesis is concise (1?2 sentences) and clearly expresses a persuasive argument related to your topic. Then, identify what type of claim your thesis expresses (policy, value, cause, etc.) and discuss why you think this thesis will be an effective one. For more on creating effective persuasive thesis statements, review the following Writing Center resources:
- ?Give Your Paper Direction: Developing a Strong Thesis Statement?
- ?Writing a Thesis for a Persuasive Essay?
Part II: Next, describe how you will use the appeals of logos, ethos, and pathos to make your argument more compelling to your audience. You can review the Writing Center resource on the appeals here: ?The Three Appeals of Argumentative Writing.?
Part III: Finally, evaluate your argument based on the Toulmin Model. Describe the warrant (assumption), note possible challenges you might face in supporting this argument and what rebuttals will be needed, and determine whether the argument is susceptible to any logical fallacies and whether qualifiers would help to avoid those fallacies. You can review the Writing Center resource on creating a logical argument here: ?How to Support an Argument and Avoid Logical Fallacies.?
Noted below are the specific requirements for this Assignment:
- Title page in APA manuscript format
- APA manuscript format throughout (e.g., 12-point font, double spacing, and 1-inch margins)
- If any references are made to sources, they are cited in APA 6th edition style both in-text and on a separate references page
See the following KUWC resources for further guidance on APA manuscript formatting and APA citation formatting:
- KUWC: ?Common Citations in APA Format ?
- KUWC: ?Citing Sources Tutorial? (video )
- KUWC: ?APA Sample Title Page? (video or PDF)
- KUWC: ?What is Plagiarism?? (podcast or transcript)
Running head: CORRUPTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN MANAGEMENT Corruption and Accountability in Management
Institution 1 CORRUPTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN MANAGEMENT 2 Corruption and Accountability...
This question was answered on: Jan 30, 2021
Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Jan 30, 2021EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.